We are re-opening our doors on Thursday, 3 December 2020.
If you want to guarantee a table during the festive season then it would be best to book ahead by telephone on 01929 288 188 or e-mail on email@example.com we are accepting walk-ins.
Our homely hotel rooms will be opening from the same date and booking is advisable due to high demand over the christmas break.
Our festive menu is available and let us help you to make it jolly.
We will be continuing our strict safety procedures to ensure that you all feel secure, are able to relax and enjoy yourselves.
A 16th century Grade 2 listed Manor House with a bar and a restaurant set in the heart of Corfe Castle.
We very much hope that you will choose to stay with us whilst visiting the Isle of Purbeck. Throughout your stay with us we are delighted to be able to offer:
- Friendly welcome and comfortable stay
- Free parking
- Fine dining
- A wonderful garden setting overlooking Corfe Castle and the steam trains
- Breathtaking Corfe Castle hikes
- Easy access by car to Knoll, Sandbacks & Man O’War beaches
- Wedding venue facilities
- Private function rooms
- A host of other local activities